Match the following words with its correct partner…
- Short and _________ A. Meatballs
- Now or _____________ B. Chips
- Dos and _______________ C. Never
- Toss and _______________ D. Spice
- Spaghetti and ______________ E. Sweet
- Bread and ________________ F. Shine
- Peace and _______________ G. Turn
- Fish and _________________ H. Butter
- Sugar and _______________ I. Don’ts
- Rise and _________________ J. Quiet
How do you think you did? Get the answers tomorrow.
Fall in love with this tasty treat from Kraft®!
- 1 pkg. (17.3 oz.) frozen puff pastry sheets
- 1 1/2c. cold Half-and-Half
- 2 Tbsp. almond-flavored liquer or 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 3.9 oz. pkg. JELL-O French Vanilla or Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. hot water
- 1 square Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
Directions: Thaw the pastry at room temperature for 20 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unfold the pastry.
Using a 2 inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut each sheet into 12 hearts. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the baking sheets and let cool completely on wire racks. Spilt each heart in half horizontally.
Pour the half-and-half and almond liquor or extract into a bowl, then add the dry pudding mix. Beat with a wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
Spread about 1 tablespoon of the pudding mixture onto the bottom half of each heart; top with remaining pastry halves. Stir the hot water into the powdered sugar to make a thin glaze. Spread on top of the hearts. (If glaze becomes too thick, add more hot water.)
Drizzle the melted chocolate on top to form thin lines.
Yield: 24 Servings