Do you know…..?
1. What United States president reportedly swam nude in the Potomac River every day, weather-permitting?
2. Who was the first President born in the United States?
3. The United States was debt-free during this president’s term. Who was he?
4. Which President was a bachelor during his term?
5. Which President died of pneumonia after just 31 days as President?
6. Who was the shortest President at 5’4″?
7. Name 3 Presidents who died on July 4? Bonus Question: Name the 2 out of the 3 Presidents that died the same day, same year within hours of each other.
8. Which President was offered a degree from a university but turned it down since he could not read Latin. He was quoted as saying, “No one should have a degree they can’t read.” Who was he?