Do you know…..?
1. What United States president reportedly swam nude in the Potomac River every day, weather-permitting?
Answer: John Quincy Adams
2. Who was the first President born in the United States?
Answer: Martin Van Buren, the 8th U.S. President
3. The United States was debt-free during this president’s term. Who was he?
Answer: Andrew Jackson
4. Which President was a bachelor during his term?
Answer: James Buchanan
5. Which President died of pneumonia after just 31 days as President?
Answer: William Henry Harrison
6. Who was the shortest President at 5’4″?
Answer: James Madison
7. Name 3 Presidents who died on July 4? Bonus Question: Name the 2 out of the 3 Presidents that died the same day, same year within hours of each other.
Answer: James Monroe died on July 4, 1831. Both John Adams and Thomas Jefferson died on July 4, 1826.
8. Which President was offered a degree from a university but turned it down since he could not read Latin. He was quoted as saying, “No one should have a degree they can’t read.” Who was he?
Answer: The 13th U.S. President Millard Fillmore
“Love doesn’t make the world go ’round, but it sure makes the ride worthwhile.” — Milton Berle