- 2 bone-in pork chops. (Homebased mom Leigh Anne used a pork loin rib chop)
- kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 1/3 C balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper pork chops and allow to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Mix together vinegar and honey in a sauce pan and cook until it thickens and reduces to about 1/4 C
- Add in butter and thyme.
- Put chops on grill and baste with balsamic reduction. Baste each time you turn.
- Cook until cooked through.