Yield: 1 Cheeseball
- 16 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1-1/2 cups shredding cheddar
- 3 Tbsp. minced onion
- 2 Tbsp. salsa
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. minced jalapeño
- Tortilla chips or crackers
- Bell pepper
- With a mixer, blend room-temperature cream cheese with shredded cheddar, minced onion, salsa, ground cumin and minced jalapeno.
- Scoop onto plastic wrap and use the wrap to form the mixture into a 5-inch pumpkin-shaped ball; chill at least 2 hours.
- To serve, unwrap, roll in crushed nacho-flavored tortilla chips and press a bell pepper stem into the top.