Everyone will enjoy this delightful party punch!
Yield: 16 Servings
- One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- One 12-ounce can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Orange food coloring (optional)
- Two 1-liter bottle club soda or ginger ale, chilled
- Orange sherbet
- In a punch bowl combine sweetened condensed milk and orange juice concentrate. Tint with orange food coloring, if desired. Add club soda.
- Top with small scoops of orange sherbet. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts (Orange Cream Punch)
Per serving: 164 kcal cal., 3 g fat (2 g sat. fat, 11 mg chol., 75 mg sodium, 33 g carb., 3 g pro.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet