Yield: 16 Servings
- 36 OREO® Cookies, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tub (8 ounces) Cool Whip® Whipped Topping, thawed
- Chop 15 cookies coarsely. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of 13×9-inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in Cool Whip and chopped cookies; spread onto crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
How to easily remove cheesecake from a pan to serve: Line pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides before using to prepare cheesecake as directed. Use foil handles to lift chilled cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
Originally published as PHILADELPHIA-Oreo No-Bake Cheesecake Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese