Yield: 8 Servings
- 4 large sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain; pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle potatoes with garlic salt and pepper.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until tender, turning once. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt and seasonings. Serve with sweet potatoes.
Originally published as Grilled Sweet Potato Wedges in Tailgating 2013 2013, p57
I’m going to try this dipping sauce- mine never comes out quite right! Thanks for sharing!
Kim | http://peeledwellness.com