Yield: 5 servings
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pork and beans
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- In an ungreased 8-in. x 8-in. disposable foil pan, combine all ingredients.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Originally published as Barbecued Beans in Reminisce© June/July 2010, p42