This creamy, cheesy potato dish pairs nicely with poultry or beef.
Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 cup Marzetti® Ranch Dressing
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 medium onion
- 4 large baking potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1-1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a microwave safe-bowl combine butter and onions. Microwave 3 minutes to soften onions.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except ¼ cup Parmesan cheese.
- Lightly mist a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick spray. Arrange potatoes in pan. Sprinkle top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.