Fast, easy and kid-friendly.
- 4 English muffins, split (or mini French bread rolls)
- 1/2 cup canned pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 slices of pepperoni sausage
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place the English muffin (or French bread roll) halves cut side up onto a baking sheet. Spoon some of the pizza sauce onto each one. Top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni slices.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the cheese is melted and browned on the edges.
They look amazing