In celebration of Leap Year, here is the following quiz. Do you know all the answers?
- What word means to spring or bound upward?
- What is the name of the year with 366 days instead of the normal 365?
- What is February 29th called?
- These are added or omitted from official timekeeping systems as needed (usually on June 30 or December 31) to compensate for changes in the rotation of the Earth.
- Name the phrase that means very quickly.
- Name the phrase that means an act whose consequences cannot be predicted.
- This is the act of believing or trusting in something that can’t be proved.
- Name of a children’s game in which one player kneels or bends over and the next person in line jumps over him.
- This is computer science method for checking the internal operations of a computer by performing operations on one section, transferring the new information to another section, repeating the operations, and crosschecking the results.
- Name the 10th day of Christmas from the song, 12 Days of Christmas.
- Name the phrase that means to jump at the chance.
- This phrase means to judge or decide something without having all the facts.
- Name the phrase that means to be careful.
- This is an expression of surprise.