This salsa recipe from Two Peas & Their Pod is also great with grilled fish or chicken. It is best eaten the day it is made.
Yield: About 3 Cups Salsa
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1 cup diced jicama
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped jalapeño pepper, stemmed and seeded
- Juice of 1 large lime
- Salt, to taste
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine blueberries, strawberries, jicama, cilantro, red onion, jalapeño, and lime juice. Stir until well combined. Season with salt, to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips at room temperature or chilled.