Yield: 13 cups
- ½ cup popcorn kernels, un-popped
- 7 cups multigrain cereal, such as Cheerios
- 2 cups whole almonds, roasted and salted
- 5 ounces dried cranberries, blueberries or cherries
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup honey
- Using an air popper, pop the popcorn. (It should make about 6 cups.) In a large bowl, mix cereal, almonds and popcorn.
- In a separate large bowl, mix butter and honey. Microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until mixture comes to a full boil and butter is melted. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
- Stir in cranberries, blueberries or cherries and mix well. Store in airtight container.
For more popcorn recipes, click here on the Farm Flavor.com site.