October is Popcorn Month. Click HERE to learn more!
Rocky Road Popcorn Clusters
By Jessy Yancey
Recipe Created By: The Popcorn Board
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 1½ cups miniature marshmallows
- ¾ cup walnuts, chopped
- Place chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave on high for 1 minute, until melted. Stir in oil.
- Place popcorn, marshmallows and walnuts in large bowl. Pour chocolate over mixture, tossing to coat.
- Drop mixture by tablespoonful onto wax paper-lined jellyroll pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours or overnight.
- For a pretty presentation, drop the chilled clusters into paper baking cups.