Yield: 44 Servings (2-3/4 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1-1/2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups pretzels, coarsely chopped
- 10 Oreo cookies, chopped
- 3/4 cup candy corn
- 3/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate M&M’s
- 1/2 cup Reese’s Pieces
- Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with foil; grease foil with butter. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients; press into candy coating. Let stand about 1 hour.
- Break or cut bark into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
1 ounce: 152 calories, 7g fat (5g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Halloween Candy Bark in Taste of Home September/October 2013, p2-8