No trivia is too trivial. Beat the winter of the doldrums and pull out the trivia board game for a round or two.
- Some cats are allergic to humans.
- If your dog’s feet smell like corn chips, you’re not alone. The term “Frito Feet” was coined to describe the scent.
- Ingesting uncooked rice will NOT make a bird explode.
- Forty is the only number whose letters are in alphabetical order.
- The sum of all the numbers on a roulette wheel is 666.
Robert L. Franklin gives us 33 more facts for National Trivia Day. Here’s a sample below:
- Due to the placement of the voice box, human’s are biologically incapable of breathing and swallowing at the same time
- Scotland’s national animal is the unicorn.
- When written, the word “almost” is the longest word in the English language that has all of its letters in alphabetical order.
- he last execution by guillotine conducted in France was on September 10, 1977. For comparison, Star Wars: A New Hope was released in theaters four months prior.
- You are three times more likely to get a computer virus from a religious website than you are a pornographic one.
- On January 5, 1920, The Boston Red Sox sold the contract for pitcher George Herman to the New York Yankees for $125,000. You may know George Herman as “Babe Ruth.“