Recipe by Lauren Miyashiro for Delish
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless pork chops (about 1/2″ thick)
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. barbecue sauce
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- In a large skillet over medium heat, warm the olive oil. Season both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper. Add pork chops to the skillet in a single layer and cook until golden on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, make the “Crack Sauce”: In a medium bowl, whisk together barbecue sauce, brown sugar, lime juice and garlic powder.
- When the pork chops are golden, add the” Crack Sauce” to the pan. Bring sauce to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, cover the skillet with a tight-fitting lid and simmer until the pork is cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes more.
- Garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.