Yield: 8 Servings
- 12 small fingerling or round new potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/3cup sour cream and chives dip
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup blue cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 2s lices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 4 crisp breadsticks, broken
- Sea salt or salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on clean white paper towels in the microwave. Microwave on 100 percent power (high) for 5 minutes. Turn potatoes; microwave on high about 3 minutes more or until tender.
- Place cauliflower and the water in a 1-1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring once. Drain. Cool slightly.
- In a large serving bowl combine potatoes, cauliflower, onion, and celery. In a small bowl stir together dip, lemon juice, and salad oil; gently toss with potato mixture and fold in blue cheese. Chill for 1 to 24 hours. Just before serving, top with parsley, bacon, breadsticks, sea salt, and pepper.
Watch this video on How to Make Potato Salad
Nutrition Facts (Potato-Cauliflower Salad)
Per serving: 152 kcal cal., 7 g fat (2 g sat. fat, 1 g polyunsaturated fat,3 g monounsatured fat), 12 mg chol., 299 mg sodium, 18 g carb., 3 g fiber,3 g sugar, 5 g pro.Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet