Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 tsp. instant coffee granules
- 1/4 c. boiling water
- 1 c. fat-free milk
- 4-1/2 tsp. chocolate syrup
- 1/2 c. crushed ice
- Whipped topping and additional chocolate syrup (optional)
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in water. Pour into an ice cube tray; freeze.
- In a blender, combine the milk, chocolate syrup and coffee ice cubes. Cover and process until smooth. Add crushed ice; blend. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Garnish with whipped topping and additional chocolate syrup if desired.
1 cup: 80 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 61mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Frappe Mocha in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p37