Daily Archives: November 11, 2017
Honoring Veterans Day
Easy Tuna Casserole
During the busy holiday season, an easy recipe is just the answer to that age old question, “What’s for dinner?”
Recipe by LMCDEVIT for All Recipes.com
Yield: 8 Servings
- 3 cups cooked macaroni
- 1 (6 oz.) can tuna, drained
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can condensed Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups French’s Fried Onions®
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine macaroni, tuna and soup then place in a 9 x 13 baking dish. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with fried onions and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.