During the busy holiday season, an easy recipe is just the answer to that age old question, “What’s for dinner?”
Recipe by LMCDEVIT for All Recipes.com
Yield: 8 Servings
- 3 cups cooked macaroni
- 1 (6 oz.) can tuna, drained
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can condensed Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups French’s Fried Onions®
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine macaroni, tuna and soup then place in a 9 x 13 baking dish. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with fried onions and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.