Recipe by Betty Crocker™
Yield: 8 Servings
- 8 c. 1/2-inch cubes watermelon
- 1-1/2 c. ginger ale
- 1/3 c. water
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- Place watermelon cubes in single layer in 1-gallon resealable freezer plastic bag; freeze 8 hours. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes.
- In blender, place half each of watermelon, ginger ale, water and limeade concentrate. Cover; blend on medium speed until smooth. Pour mixture into pitcher. Repeat with remaining ingredients; stir into mixture in pitcher. Serve immediately.
- Look for seedless watermelon in the produce department to save having to remove the seeds when cutting the watermelon into cubes.
- Garnish each cooler with a lime wedge and fresh mint leaves threaded on a fancy toothpick.
For Nutrition Information, click here.