Recipe by Taste of Home
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature smoked sausage links
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- Cut each bacon strip in half widthwise. Wrap one piece of bacon around each sausage.
- Place in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-40 minutes or until bacon is crisp and sausage is heated through.
1 piece: 90 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 293mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Smoky Bacon Wraps in Quick Cooking January/February 2001