Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 (5-ounce) tin tuna, drained
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Provolone cheese slices
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 slices sandwich bread, lightly toasted
- Dill pickle slices
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely grated Parmesan
- Evenly divide tuna between bread; season with salt and pepper. Top with a few slices of dill pickle and a slice or two of provolone.
- Stir together mayonnaise, Dijon, and Parmesan. Spread evenly over sandwiches. Broil until cheese melts and mayo puffs slightly and browns in places, 1 to 2 minutes.
Source: Martha Stewart Living, July/August 2017