Recipe by Diabetic Living Magazine
Yield: 16 Servings
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin (see Tip below)
- 1 (6 ounce) container vanilla fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar (see Tip)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 apples, sliced
- 48 honey-wheat braided pretzel twists
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in pumpkin, yogurt, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Serve dip with apple slices and honey-wheat braided pretzel twists.
If you have leftover pumpkin, transfer it to an airtight container or freezer bag. Refrigerate for up to 1 week or freeze up to 3 months.
It is not recommended using a sugar substitute for this recipe.