After finding hidden Easter eggs, discover this recipe by Taste of Home©
Yield: 1 dozen
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 4 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pecans, divided
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add 3 tablespoons goat cheese, 2 tablespoons pecans, mayonnaise, celery, chutney, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with remaining goat cheese and pecans.
1 each: 94 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Secret Ingredient Stuffed Eggs in Country Woman April/May 2010