During the busy holiday season, an easy recipe is just the answer to that age old question, “What’s for dinner?”
Recipe by LMCDEVIT for All Recipes.com
Yield: 8 Servings
Photo by A. Jones
- 3 cups cooked macaroni
- 1 (6 oz.) can tuna, drained
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can condensed Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups French’s Fried Onions®
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine macaroni, tuna and soup then place in a 9 x 13 baking dish. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with fried onions and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
If onions are not a favorite in the household, feel free to omit them from the Easy Tuna Casserole. (Photo by A. Jones)
These tasty sausage balls can even be made ahead of time, and frozen. Just thaw and bake when you need them…but you may not want to wait that long!
2 (16 ounce) packages Regular Flavor Jimmy Dean® Pork Sausage
(Sage pork sausage is also a good choice)
1 1/2 cups all-purpose baking mix, such as Bisquick®
4 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1/2 cup finely chopped celery
2 teaspoons black pepper
2 teaspoons minced garlic (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375° F. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl; stir well. Form into 1 inch balls. Place on ungreased baking sheet; bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool 5 minutes before removing from pan. Serve with cocktail forks or toothpicks.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2012 Allrecipes.com