Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 TBsp grainy mustard
- 2 tsp. white-wine vinegar
- course salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 sweet onion (such as Vidalia), thinly sliced
- 1 Kirby cucumber, cut into thin strips
- 1 tomato, halved, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. celery leaves
- 2 TBsp. chopped sport pepper or peperoncini
- 4 beef hot dogs
- 4 hot dog buns, grilled
- 4 pickle spears
- In a medium bowl, whisk together grainy mustard and white-wine vinegar, season with course salt and ground pepper. Add sweet onion, cucumber, tomato, celery leaves and sport pepper, toss to combine.
- Grill hot dogs over medium-high heat until charred and heated through, 6 to 8 minutes. Serve hot dogs in grilled hot dog buns and top each with pick spear and relish.