Yield: 8 Servings
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) mild taco sauce
- Sour cream, optional
- Combine the first six ingredients; spoon 1/2 cup down the center of each tortilla. Roll up tightly. Place, seam side down, in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with taco sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with sour cream if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 208 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 222 mg cholesterol, 600 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Originally published as Brunch Enchiladas in Country Woman March/April 1997, p41