Yield: Make 8 Servings
Use a dry sparkling wine, not sweet. We usually will spend $12 to $15 on the sparkling wine we add to our mimosas. Your best bet is to look for “Cava,” which comes from Spain or an American sparkling wine that’s around $15. A dry Prosecco is a great option, too.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle chilled dry sparkling wine
- 3 cups (750 ml) chilled orange juice (freshly squeezed is best)
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Grand Marnier or triple sec, optional
- Fill 8 champagne flutes 1/2 full with chilled sparkling wine.
- Top with orange juice.
- (Optional) Top mimosa with 1 tablespoon of Grand Marnier or triple sec.
- To make 1 mimosa cocktail: In a champagne flute, combine 1/3 cup chilled sparkling wine, 1/3 cup chilled orange juice and 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier or triple sec.