Recipe by Sarah Caron for Betty Crocker™
- 4 Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch; from 11-oz package)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 8 slices (about 1 oz each) Irish Swiss cheese
- 1 cup chopped leftover corned beef
- 1/2 cup well-drained sauerkraut
- Thousand Island dressing, if desired
- Heat nonstick griddle or large skillet over medium heat. Brush 1 side of each tortilla with melted butter; place tortillas, buttered side down, on griddle.
- Top each tortilla with 1 cheese slice, 1/4 cup corned beef, 2 tablespoons sauerkraut and another cheese slice. Fold tortilla in half over filling. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges. Serve with Thousand Island dressing.
- Can’t find Irish Swiss? A domestic Swiss cheese can be substituted.
- You can use chopped corned beef from the deli if you don’t have leftovers.