Appetizers are my favorite part of a meal and this Cranberry Brie is at the top of the list. It’s the perfect holiday appetizer for any parties on your calendar or your own holiday meals. Many times appetizers are an overlooked part of a meal but I love to fix a couple of really good…
Yield: 13 cups
- ½ cup popcorn kernels, un-popped
- 7 cups multigrain cereal, such as Cheerios
- 2 cups whole almonds, roasted and salted
- 5 ounces dried cranberries, blueberries or cherries
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup honey
- Using an air popper, pop the popcorn. (It should make about 6 cups.) In a large bowl, mix cereal, almonds and popcorn.
- In a separate large bowl, mix butter and honey. Microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until mixture comes to a full boil and butter is melted. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
- Stir in cranberries, blueberries or cherries and mix well. Store in airtight container.
For more popcorn recipes, click here on the Farm Flavor.com site.