- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 ice cubes
- Combine the first five ingredients in a blender; process at high speed. Add ice cubes, a few at a time, blending until smooth. Serve immediately.
3/4 cup: 115 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 21mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 reduced-fat milk.
Originally published as Morning Orange Drink in Country Woman March/April 1997, p33
Everyone will enjoy this delightful party punch!
- Photo by Better Homes & Gardens©
Yield: 16 Servings
- One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- One 12-ounce can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Orange food coloring (optional)
- Two 1-liter bottle club soda or ginger ale, chilled
- Orange sherbet
- In a punch bowl combine sweetened condensed milk and orange juice concentrate. Tint with orange food coloring, if desired. Add club soda.
- Top with small scoops of orange sherbet. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts (Orange Cream Punch)
Per serving: 164 kcal cal., 3 g fat (2 g sat. fat, 11 mg chol., 75 mg sodium, 33 g carb., 3 g pro.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet