- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs, preferably whole-wheat
- 1 tablespoon everything bagel seasoning
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- ¼ cup grapeseed or canola oil
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ⅛ teaspoon ground pepper
- 5 ounces mixed baby greens
- Place flour in a shallow dish and lightly beat egg in another shallow dish. Mix breadcrumbs and everything bagel seasoning in a third shallow dish. Dredge chicken tenders in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs.
- Heat grapeseed (or canola) oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning once, until golden brown and an instant-read thermometer registers 165°F, about 7 minutes total, adjusting the heat as needed to prevent burning.
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, mustard, honey and pepper in a large bowl. Add greens and toss to coat. Serve the greens topped with the chicken.