Yield: 10 plus servings
- 4 cups (32 oz.) Campari, chilled
- 4 cups (32 oz.) sweet vermouth, chilled
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling rosé, chilled
- Several large ice cubes or an ice ring, optional
- Combine the chilled Campari, vermouth, and rosé in a large pitcher or bowl. To serve, pour or ladle into champagne coupes or punch glasses.
- If the punch begins to warm, you may want to add large ice cubes or an ice ring to chill it. (The larger the cubes or the ring, the slower they will melt, and the less they will dilute the drink.)