Chili Lime Pineapple Chicken Skewers are the perfect summer BBQ meal. Combine chicken with a favorite fruit such as pineapple or mango for a delicious meal (Jump to Recipe) One of my favorite parts of summer is using our BBQ grill on a regular basis. We use it year round here in Oregon but the…
Yield: 12 Servings
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 12 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- Grated cotija cheese, optional
- In a small bowl, mix butter, cilantro, lime juice and lime peel. Shape into a log; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm. Wrap each ear of corn with a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 14 in. square).
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat 15-20 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Meanwhile, cut lime butter into 12 slices. Remove corn from grill. Carefully open foil, allowing steam to escape. Serve corn with butter and, if desired, cheese.
1 ear of corn with 2 teaspoons butter (calculated without cheese) equals 145 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 67 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.