From the Test Kitchen at Better Homes & Gardens™
Yield: 6 Servings (2/3 c. serving size) or 4 cups
- 4 fresh ears of sweet corn
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh marjoram*
- 4 slices crisp-cooked bacon, drained and crumbled
*Use parsley or basil if marjoram is not available.
- Remove husks and silks from corn. Brush corn with 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Grill corn, covered, over medium-high heat 10 to 15 minutes or until browned, turning frequently to prevent over browning. When cool enough to handle, cut kernels off the cobs.
- In a large bowl combine corn and the next 6 ingredients (through pepper). Add marjoram and stir to combine.
- Top with crumbled bacon.