© Recipe courtesy of Sunny Anderson, The Cooking Channel
Special equipment: Grill pan
- 4 ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lime, quartered
- Preheat a grill pan. Rub corn with oil and place on the grill pan, turning corn so all sides are charred, about 6 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together mayonnaise, chili powder, garlic salt, and black pepper.
- Remove corn from grill and brush with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Serve with lime quarters to squeeze over corn.