Yield: 10 Servings
- 1 (16-oz.) container low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 (16-oz.) package penne pasta
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 1 (9.9-oz.) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- Process first 7 ingredients in a food processor 30 seconds or until thoroughly blended. Transfer to a bowl, and cover and chill 1 to 24 hours.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Place cooled pasta in a large bowl. Stir in olives and next 3 ingredients until well blended. Add yogurt mixture, and stir just until well coated. Gently stir in feta cheese. Cover and chill 1 hour.