Recipe by Marcela Valladolid for Better Homes & Gardens™
Serving Size: 3/4 cup
Yield: 8 Servings or 6 cups
- 1/2 c. water
- 2 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 16 ounces strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 16 oz. cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 c. sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c. evaporated milk
- 1/2 c. powered sugar
- 1/2 c. chopped strawberries
- In a small saucepan, bring the water to boiling. Add gelatin; stir to dissolve. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, toss quartered strawberries and sugar until combined; let stand 20 minutes or until juices form.
- In a blender, blend the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, and powered sugar until very smooth. Add strawberry mixture; blend until very smooth.
- Using a fine-mesh strainer, strain gelatin mixture into a medium bowl. Strain cream cheese mixture to remove any lumps and add to gelatin mixture, whisking constantly. Gently stir in chopped strawberries. Pour mixture into six goblets. Chill about 6 hours or until set. Top with additional strawberries.
Per serving: 360 cal., 23 g. gat (13 sat. fat, 1 g. polyunsaturated fat, 6 g. monounsaturated fat), 68 mg. chol., 220 mg. sodium, 34 g. carb., 1 g. fiber, 31 g. sugar, 9 g. pro.