Recipe by Better Homes & Gardens™
- 8 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 3 cups hulled and quartered strawberries
- Two 12-ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 8 cups water
- Wedges of fresh watermelon (optional)
- Whole hulled strawberries (optional)
- In blender, combine half of the watermelon, strawberries and lemonade concentrate. Cover; blend until smooth. Transfer to serving container. Repeat with remaining. Add water, chill up to 2 days.
- Serve over ice with watermelon wedges and strawberries. Makes 12 servings.
Make up to 2 days ahead; cover and refrigerate. To serve, stir and add berries and watermelon wedges.
Per Serving: 145 calories, (0 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 8 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.