Yield: Makes about 9 cups (enough for a 10-to-12-pound turkey).
- 10 to 12 White Castle® Sliders, no pickles
- 1-1/2 cups Celery, diced
- 1-1/4 teaspoons Thyme, ground
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Sage, ground
- 3/4 teaspoon Black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1/4 cup Chicken broth
- In a large mixing bowl, tear the Sliders into pieces and add diced celery and seasonings.
Toss and add chicken broth. Toss well.
- Add ingredients to Casserole Dish, add an additional 3/4 cup of chicken broth and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Or stuff the ingredients into the cavity of the turkey before roasting and cook as you normally would.
Note: Allow 1 Slider for each pound of turkey, which will be equal to 3/4 cup of stuffing per pound.